Hemp is an extremely durable, all-natural material. Hemp is a high-yielding crop that requires very little water, and can actually improve the health of the soil. So, the growing and harvesting of Hemp is where we see a positive environmental impact. Like so many industries, textile product has a lot of room for improvement! But, after looking at the numbers...Tula Hemp is one step close to a sustainable carrier.
Articles in this section
- Are Tula Hemp carriers acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Can I wear my newborn baby in the Tula Hemp baby carriers?
- Do I need an infant insert for my Tula Hemp carrier?
- How do I wash my Hemp carrier? (and/or will washing shrink the material)?
- Is Tula Hemp a Signature Collection carrier? Is it limited edition?
- What are the differences between your Linen & Hemp Carriers?
- What are these nubby/knotty textures on my Hemp carrier?
- What carriers will be included in the Hemp collection?
- What is hemp fabric?
- What is the sustainable benefit to hemp?