The Tula Lite is designed to evenly distribute the weight of your child while in the carrier which helps to provide the familiar Tula comfort felt with all of our carriers. During the weaving process of the ripstop material, thicker reinforcing yarns are interwoven at regular intervals, creating the recognizable grid pattern of ripstop material. This weave structure strengthens the fabric and prevents tears, quite literally, hence the name “ripstop.” This strong material combined with the distinct design of our carriers allows for comfortable, supportive wearing.
Articles in this section
- How can I wash the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- Does the Tula Lite Carrier also come with a coordinating hood?
- Is it possible to breastfeed in the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- Why is the Tula Lite Baby Carrier so much more affordable than the other Tula Carriers?
- What are the product measurements of the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- Do you have an instructional video for how to use a Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- When can I start to carry my child in the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- What are the measurements of the carrier when it is packed?
- How much does the Tula Lite Carrier weigh?