A wonderful benefit of all Tula Carriers is the ability to nurse baby while they are being carried. To do this, you can loosen your arm straps and lower the waistband, without unbuckling any buckles, and position baby to your chest. You will want to reposition baby once they are done feeding or if they fall asleep. You can only breastfeed in an inward-facing front carry.
Articles in this section
- How can I wash the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- Does the Tula Lite Carrier also come with a coordinating hood?
- Is it possible to breastfeed in the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- Why is the Tula Lite Baby Carrier so much more affordable than the other Tula Carriers?
- What are the product measurements of the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- Do you have an instructional video for how to use a Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- When can I start to carry my child in the Tula Lite Baby Carrier?
- What are the measurements of the carrier when it is packed?
- How much does the Tula Lite Carrier weigh?