The look and feel of the Preschool Carrier are very comparable to our Toddler Carrier. You will get the same great fit as in the Toddler Carrier, but with a bigger child and bigger carrier for more years of wearing. A child should fit into 4T pants for Preschool Carrier and can weigh up to 70 pounds, versus for the Toddler Carrier, the child should fit into 2T pants and can weigh up to 60 pounds. Additionally, the Preschool Carrier has some constructional changes that, while not noticeable, provide added strength and durability to support children in the carrier.
Articles in this section
- What are the product measurements of the Preschool Carrier?
- When can my child be carried in the Tula Preschool Carrier?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Preschool Carrier?
- Do you have an instructional video for how to use a Tula Preschool Carrier?
- How does the Preschool Carrier compare to the Toddler Carrier?
- Will the Preschool Carrier be available in Canvas?
- Can my child forward face in the Preschool Carrier?