The IHDI recognizes that Baby Tula has developed products that consider the importance of healthy hip development during infancy. This is especially important during the early stages of hip development in the first few months after birth.
Articles in this section
- Is the Half Buckle Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- How do I hip carry in the Half Buckle?
- How do I back carry in the Half Buckle?
- How do I carry a newborn in the Half Buckle?
- How do I Front Carry in a Half Buckle?
- How do I use a Half Buckle?
- How is the Half Buckle Carrier different from the other Soft-Structured Carriers?
- How do I wash my Half Buckle Baby Carrier?
- If my baby is below the weight limit, can I still use the Half Buckle Carrier?
- Can my baby face forward in the Half Buckle Carrier?