Our Tula Shoes are considered a Tula Accessory and follow the same returns/exchanges/warranty as all other accessories. Please visit our Shipping page for more information. If you are looking to try on your shoes to ensure they are the right fit, we suggest trying on the shoes indoors on carpeted floor. Any returned shoes will be inspected for signs of wear before finalizing a refund.
Articles in this section
- How do I measure my child's foot to determine their size?
- What is your return policy? Will trying on my Tula Shoes void the policy?
- Do Tula Shoes match exactly to existing Tula Carriers or items?
- Are they stain resistant/water resistant?
- What are Tula Shoes made out of?
- How do I clean my Tula Shoes?
- What are the size conversions for Women’s shoes and Kids’ shoes?
- What is the memory foam made out of?
- Do they come in wide width?
- Do the Tula Shoes run true to size?