The IHDI recognizes that Baby Tula has developed products that consider the importance of healthy hip development during infancy. This is especially important during the early stages of hip development in the first few months after birth.
Articles in this section
- When can I back carry my baby in the Standard Carrier?
- Is the Standard Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Can my baby forward face in the Standard or Toddler Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Toddler Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Standard Baby carrier?
- Is there an instructional video for how to use a Tula Baby Carrier?
- Do I need an Infant Insert?
- Why do I need an Infant Insert?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Toddler Carrier?
- What is the weight limit of the Standard Tula Baby Carrier?