The IHDI recognizes that Baby Tula has developed products that consider the importance of healthy hip development during infancy. This is especially important during the early stages of hip development in the first few months after birth.
Articles in this section
- When can I back carry my baby in the Free-to-Grow Carrier?
- Is the Free-to-Grow Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What if my baby is below the weight limit, can I still use it?
- Can my baby face forward in the Free-to-Grow Carrier?
- What age or weight should I increase to the middle or wide setting of the Free-to-Grow Carrier?
- How is the Free-to-Grow Carrier different from the Standard Tula Baby Carrier?
- What is the weight limit for the Free-to-Grow Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Free-to-Grow baby carrier?