The IHDI recognizes that Baby Tula has developed products that consider the important of healthy hip development during infancy. This is especially important during the early stages of hip development in the first few months after birth.
Articles in this section
- Are your carriers acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What are the measurements of all of your carriers?
- What are the details for the backpack + lunch bag bundle?
- What is the difference between a canvas Tula Carrier and a Wrap Conversion Carrier?
- Can the Tula fit petite moms under 5 feet?
- Being a plus sized Mom, can the Tula Baby Carrier fit me well?
- Does Baby Tula have any carriers for men?
- What is a Tula Coast?
- Do you have a military discount?
- I'd like to work with Baby Tula, how do I review a product or become a Brand Ambassador?