When determining what height position to place the support pillow in, ensure that your baby is visible and their ear is clearing the top of the panel. The support pillow can provide additional support for a taller child or a sleeping child in the front carry facing in or in the back carry. The support pillow should not be used in the tall position when your child is facing out.
Articles in this section
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?
- What are the measurements of the Explore Baby Carrier?
- What is the Explore Baby Carrier made of? What are the buttons made of?