The Explore Baby Carrier’s easy-to-adjust body panel allows you to change the height and width of the carrier to be suitable for carrying a newborn at 7 lb.
Articles in this section
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?
- What are the measurements of the Explore Baby Carrier?
- What is the Explore Baby Carrier made of? What are the buttons made of?