The Tula Explore Baby Carrier has an adjustable panel which allows you to carry your baby without the use of an infant insert, beginning at 7 lb. It can also be used in the forward facing out carry position when your baby has head and neck control and is approximately 13-22 lb.
Articles in this section
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?
- What are the measurements of the Explore Baby Carrier?
- What is the Explore Baby Carrier made of? What are the buttons made of?