The Tula Explore Baby Carrier has an adjustable panel that allows you to carry your baby without the use of an infant insert, beginning at 7 lb. It can also be used in the forward-facing out carrying position when your baby has strong head and neck control and is approximately 13-22 lb.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash or clean my Explore Baby Carrier product?
- Is the Explore Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What positions can baby be worn in the Explore Baby Carrier?
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What should the panel width setting for the Explore Carrier be for an outward-facing position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?