Our Explore Baby Carrier enables you to carry your baby in the forward facing out (world facing) position while still providing the same adjustable width settings as the Tula Free-To-Grow Carrier. The Tula Explore Carrier also features a padded, support pillow that can be adjusted to provide head and neck support for newborns, or to add extra panel height for taller babies.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash or clean my Explore Baby Carrier product?
- Is the Explore Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier?
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?