The support pillow flipped down and inside the panel of the Explore Baby Carrier provides additional support for newborns with little to no head or neck control. Once your baby begins to show signs of head and neck control, you may move the pillow to the outside of the carrier.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash or clean my Explore Baby Carrier product?
- Is the Explore Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier?
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?