Aside from ensuring your Explore Baby Carrier is in the proper settings for the front carry facing out position, it’s important to watch your baby for cues that they are comfortable and happy in the facing out position. Watch your baby for signs of over-stimulation or tiredness. If your baby falls asleep, be sure to turn them back into the facing in position. For your comfort and baby’s, you may want to carry baby in the facing out position for short periods of time.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash or clean my Explore Baby Carrier product?
- Is the Explore Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier?
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?