The Tula Explore Baby Carrier allows you to front carry your baby in the facing out position when your baby is between 13-22 lb, has head and neck control, and is tall enough to have their face fully clear the top of the body panel while being seated in the carrier. It is important to watch your baby’s cues when using the facing out position. Your child should not sleep in this position. If your child falls asleep in the facing out position, be sure to position them back to facing in or take them out of the carrier.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash or clean my Explore Baby Carrier product?
- Is the Explore Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier?
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?