The original Tula Baby Carrier was designed to endure long periods of carrying, and we’ve found that a snug hug fit allows for baby’s weight to be better supported when baby is facing inward. However, our community has long been asking us to create a baby carrier that offers the facing out position. We worked to responsibly design an ergonomic carrier that is easy to use and supports the facing out position.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash or clean my Explore Baby Carrier product?
- Is the Explore Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier?
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?