We do not recommend using the Explore Baby Carrier until baby is at least 7 lb. The weight range recommended for the front carry facing out was determined with comfort and baby’s size in mind. Before attempting this position, ensure that your child has head and neck control, is tall enough to have their face fully clear the top of the body panel while being seated in the carrier, and meets the minimum weight of 13 lb.
Articles in this section
- What positions can you carry baby and toddlers in the Explore Baby Carrier
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What panel width setting should the Explore Baby Carrier be in when using it in the front carry facing out position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?
- What are the measurements of the Explore Baby Carrier?
- What is the Explore Baby Carrier made of? What are the buttons made of?