The Explore Baby Carrier offers multiple positions to carry baby including front carry for infant, baby and toddler, forward-facing and back carry for a baby and toddler. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash or clean my Explore Baby Carrier product?
- Is the Explore Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What positions can baby be worn in the Explore Baby Carrier?
- When can I carry my baby in the front carry facing out position?
- What age/weight should I increase to the middle setting?
- What should the panel width setting for the Explore Carrier be for an outward-facing position?
- Is forward facing an ergonomic position for baby to be carried?
- When is baby ready to be worn in the back carry position?
- When should I use the support pillow in the tall position?
- Why do I need the support pillow for the newborn position?