Baby Tula Ring Slings are available in two sizes, "Standard Length" (~77") and "Long Length" (~87"). Ring Slings are measured lengthwise from the gathered fabric on the ring to the tail end of the fabric. The Standard Length will leave a shorter tail (the fabric hanging down from the rings once baby is in the sling) than the Long Length. The fit of Baby Tula Signature Ring Slings is very versatile, and both sizes will fit most wearers. For more information and size references, visit our blog on Ring Sling Sizing.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ring Sling Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Do you have an instructional video for how to use a Baby Tula Ring Sling?
- What is the weight limit of the Baby Tula Ring Sling?
- Should I wear my newborn with legs in or legs out in a Ring Sling?
- What's the best position for placing a newborn in a Ring Sling?
- When can I begin using my Ring Sling?
- Why does my baby fall lower on my body while in the Ring Sling over time?
- How should my baby be sitting in my Ring Sling?
- What is the most comfortable positioning in a Ring Sling?
- Can I leave my Ring Sling threaded between uses?