The size that will work for most users is roughly based on t-shirt sizing. Both can be worn by most users, but the L/XL would result in a longer tail (which can be used to cover baby’s legs in sun, or to wrap around the rings for a polished, cosmetic faux knot look). Please read our blog on 'What Size Ring Sling Should I Get?'
Articles in this section
- Do you have an instructional video for how to use a Baby Tula Ring Sling?
- What is the weight limit of the Baby Tula Ring Sling?
- Should I wear my newborn with legs in or legs out in a Ring Sling?
- What's the best position for placing a newborn in a Ring Sling?
- When can I begin using my Ring Sling?
- Why does my baby fall lower on my body while in the Ring Sling over time?
- How should my baby be sitting in my Ring Sling?
- What is the most comfortable positioning in a Ring Sling?
- Can I leave my Ring Sling threaded between uses?
- Which size Ring Sling should I get?