The wrap conversion carriers come in three different 'styles' - full, half or semi. Each style uses a different amount of woven wrap to create the carrier. To see the exact differences of each style, visit our blog post - 'What's the difference between canvas, semi, half and full Tula's?'
Articles in this section
- Are there limits on how many Fancy Wrap Conversion Carriers I can purchase?
- Are there limits on how many Wrap Conversion Carriers we can purchase?
- How do I wash or clean my Wrap Conversion Carrier?
- What is the difference between Full, Half and Semi Wrap Conversion Carriers?
- How often are Baby Tula Wrap Conversion Carriers stocked?
- What is the difference between a canvas Tula Baby Carrier and a Wrap Conversion Carrier?