Infants and newborns weighing between 7 – 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier. The Infant Insert is recommended until your baby can sit independently with knees dangling down freely in an ergonomic spread squat position and is a minimum of 15 pounds.
Articles in this section
- Is the Standard Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Can my baby forward face in the Standard or Toddler Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Toddler Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the standard baby carrier?
- Do you have an instructional video for how to use a Tula Baby Carrier?
- Do I need an Infant Insert?
- Why do I need an Infant Insert?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Toddler Carrier?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Baby Carrier?
- Can you use an Infant Insert with a Toddler Tula Carrier?