We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my Tula Carrier on an airplane?
- Will my baby be comfortable in the Tula Carrier?
- When can I begin to carry in back carry position?
- Any tips for wearing my baby in hot weather?
- Can I wear my premature baby?
- Can I breastfeed while carrying my baby?
- What's the best carrier for wearing a newborn?
- What is kangaroo care?
- What is babywearing?
- What size should I get?