The waistband and adjustable panel of the Tula Half Buckle Carrier function just like our Free-to-Grow Carrier, but it has distinct shoulder tie straps instead of buckle shoulder straps. These straps are crossable and allows for the additional hip carry position. The Tula Half Buckle carrier is inspired by Asian style carriers like the Meh Dai carrier style and gives you just another comfortable carrier option to explore and personalize your parenting journey.
Articles in this section
- How do I hip carry in the Half Buckle?
- How do I back carry in the Half Buckle?
- How do I carry a newborn in the Half Buckle?
- How do I Front Carry in a Half Buckle?
- How do I use a Half Buckle?
- How is the Half Buckle Carrier different from the other Soft-Structured Carriers?
- How do I wash my Half Buckle Baby Carrier?
- What if my baby is below the weight limit, can I still use it?
- Can my baby face forward in the Half Buckle Carrier?
- What age or weight should I increase to the middle setting/wide setting?