We do not recommend using the Half Buckle Carrier until baby is at least 7 pounds.
Articles in this section
- Is the Half Buckle Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- How do I hip carry in the Half Buckle?
- How do I back carry in the Half Buckle?
- How do I carry a newborn in the Half Buckle?
- How do I Front Carry in a Half Buckle?
- How do I use a Half Buckle?
- How is the Half Buckle Carrier different from the other Soft-Structured Carriers?
- How do I wash my Half Buckle Baby Carrier?
- What if my baby is below the weight limit, can I still use it?
- Can my baby face forward in the Half Buckle Carrier?