Wearing your newborn legs in or legs out is a matter of comfort for your newborn. Some newborns prefer to be worn with their legs out and that is fine. If your newborn is more comfortable being worn with his/her legs in, just make sure that baby's weight is resting on his or her bottom, not their feet or legs.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an instructional video for how to use a Baby Tula Ring Sling?
- What is the weight limit of the Baby Tula Ring Sling?
- Should I wear my newborn with legs in or legs out in a Ring Sling?
- What's the best position for placing a newborn in a Ring Sling?
- When can I begin using my Ring Sling?
- Why does my baby fall lower on my body while in the Ring Sling over time?
- How should my baby be sitting in my Ring Sling?
- What is the most comfortable positioning in a Ring Sling?
- Can I leave my Ring Sling threaded between uses?
- Which size Ring Sling should I get?