If you would like a carrier with the option to forward face, we'd recommend our Explore Tula Baby Carrier, which allows your child to be worn facing in, facing out, and in a back carry. Click here to learn more!
Articles in this section
- When can I back carry my baby in the Standard Carrier?
- Is the Standard Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Can my baby forward face in the Standard or Toddler Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Toddler Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Standard Baby carrier?
- Is there an instructional video for how to use a Tula Baby Carrier?
- Do I need an Infant Insert?
- Why do I need an Infant Insert?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Toddler Carrier?
- What is the weight limit of the Standard Tula Baby Carrier?