Infants and newborns weighing between 7 – 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier to enable a cozy carrying position, ensuring adequate head/neck support and healthy maturation of the spine in a front carry.
Articles in this section
- Is the Standard Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Can my baby forward face in the Standard or Toddler Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Toddler Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Standard Baby carrier?
- Do you have an instructional video for how to use a Tula Baby Carrier?
- Do I need an Infant Insert?
- Why do I need an Infant Insert?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Toddler Carrier?
- What is the weight limit of the Tula Baby Carrier?
- Can you use an Infant Insert with a Toddler Tula Carrier?