The Free-to-Grow Carrier has a fully adjustable panel allowing you to use it starting when baby is just 7 pounds without an infant insert. The Free-to-Grow Carrier features three width settings – narrow, middle and wide, and two height settings – short and tall, to accommodate babies of many sizes with a customized fit. Both Standard Tula Baby Carriers and Free-to-Grow Carriers can be used until 45 pounds. If you’d like to use the Standard Tula Baby Carrier before the 15 pound minimum, you’ll need to use a Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately).
Articles in this section
- Is the Free-to-Grow Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- What if my baby is below the weight limit, can I still use it?
- Can my baby face forward in the Free-to-Grow Carrier?
- What age or weight should I increase to the middle setting/wide setting?
- How is the Free-to-Grow Carrier different from the Standard Tula Baby Carrier?
- What is the weight limit for the Free-to-Grow Carrier?
- What are the product measurements for the Free-to-Grow baby carrier?