Premature babies may reach developmental and physical milestones at different times. Therefore, Baby Tula suggests consulting with your medical professional to get more information and guidance on carrying options for your premature baby.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my Tula Carrier on an airplane?
- Will my baby be comfortable in the Tula Carrier?
- When can I begin to carry in back carry position?
- Any tips for wearing my baby in hot weather?
- Can I wear my premature baby?
- Can I breastfeed while carrying my baby?
- What's the best carrier for wearing a newborn?
- What is kangaroo care?
- What is babywearing?
- What size should I get?