Our Free-to-Grow Carrier is perfect for newborn babywearing as it can be used starting at 7 pounds without the addition of an Infant Insert. Read our blog post on safety and instructions of carrying your newborn.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my Tula Carrier on an airplane?
- Will my baby be comfortable in the Tula Carrier?
- When can I begin to carry in back carry position?
- Any tips for wearing my baby in hot weather?
- Can I wear my premature baby?
- Can I breastfeed while carrying my baby?
- What's the best carrier for wearing a newborn?
- What is kangaroo care?
- What is babywearing?
- What size should I get?