You can spend your points by logging into your customer account and then clicking on the launcher. Under the 'Rewards' section, you can click 'Redeem' next to the reward that you want to claim! Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to retroactively apply discounts to orders that have already been placed.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my rewards in addition to a promotion or other discount code, like a military discount?
- How many times can I write product reviews for points?
- Why don’t my old Tula purchases show up on my Collector’s Club account?
- Can I receive Collector’s Club points on Tula products I purchase from another website?
- I didn’t mean to redeem my points, can I get them back?
- Can you adjust my points for past purchases?
- I have two Tula accounts but I only want one. Can I combine them?
- Can I share my points with my friends and family?
- How do I know how many points I’ve earned so far?
- Can I join the program if I live outside of the U.S.?