Linen is a strong, lightweight, breathable fabric made from the flax plant.
Articles in this section
- Are Tula Linen carriers acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Can I wear my newborn baby in the Tula Linen baby carriers?
- What is linen?
- Is Tula Linen a Signature Collection carrier? Is it limited edition?
- How is the Tula Explore Baby Carrier different from the Tula Free-To-Grow?
- Will Tula Linen come in prints?
- Will the Tula Linen come in more colors?
- Will the Tula Linen Collection be offered in Standard, Toddler, and Preschool size carriers?
- Is the Linen Carrier best for warm weather?
- What are the sustainable benefits of linen?