If you would like a carrier with the option to forward face, we'd recommend the Tula Explore that allows you to face in, face out, and back carry. The Free-to-Grow Carrier is not designed to offer the forward-facing carrying position.
Articles in this section
- Are Tula Linen carriers acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Can I wear my newborn baby in the Tula Linen baby carriers?
- What is linen?
- Is Tula Linen a Signature Collection carrier? Is it limited edition?
- How is the Tula Explore Baby Carrier different from the Tula Free-To-Grow?
- Will Tula Linen come in prints?
- Will the Tula Linen come in more colors?
- Is the Linen Carrier best for warm weather?
- What are the sustainable benefits of linen?
- What makes linen ideal for baby carriers?