The Tula Linen baby carrier is not considered part of our Signature collection nor is it created by artisan weavers. As a machine woven material, we are able to have specific colors readily available in the collection, and we will have limited edition colors to allow for variety and seasonal colors.
Articles in this section
- Are Tula Linen carriers acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Can I wear my newborn baby in the Tula Linen baby carriers?
- What is linen?
- Is Tula Linen a Signature Collection carrier? Is it limited edition?
- How is the Tula Explore Baby Carrier different from the Tula Free-To-Grow?
- Will Tula Linen come in prints?
- Will the Tula Linen come in more colors?
- Will the Tula Linen Collection be offered in Standard, Toddler, and Preschool size carriers?
- Is the Linen Carrier best for warm weather?
- What are the sustainable benefits of linen?