The faux fur material is thick and fluffy and works better with the simple construction of our classic Standard and Toddler carrier styles.
Articles in this section
- Will the Velour stay in stock?
- How do I wash the Velour?
- Why is the Velour only made in the Explore model?
- Do I need an Infant Insert for the Tula Faux Fur Carriers?
- Are Tula Faux Fur carriers acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
- Do you plan on keeping the Faux Fur in stock?
- Why did you make a Faux Fur carrier?
- What is the difference between the Faux Fur carriers other other Tula fabric carriers?
- How do I wash the Faux Fur Tula?
- Why doesn’t it come in Free-to-Grow or Explore?